The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty: Movie To Make You Do Something With Your Life
I watched this movie three times already. I am a fan of Ben Stiller and he both starred and directed this film.
Whether you like him or not, I strongly encourage you to watch it.
Because it’s a movie that’d inspire you to do shit.
Yes, the movie has all your typical Eat Pray Love elements:
- The protagonist, Walter Mitty is a daydreamer working a typical corporate job. You can tell he yearns to do more in life.
- He ends up travelling some parts of the world and sees amazing shit.
- He does crazy shit like fighting off a shark in the open seas.
- He finds love.
- He meets interesting people.
- He stands up to a douchebag of a boss.
And so on.
But still awesome.
The movie direction. The cinematography. The special effects. The acting. The script. The characters working together to create a new whole. The humor. The music.
It’s all good shit. Here’s a memorable quote from it:
And here’s the trailer: