I know you want the good shit.
You want mad results.
You want to go viral.
You want to get laid.
You want money and fame.
You want to become mega popular.
Or perhaps, you just want to move on from a recent breakup.
You want to get over the death of a loved one.
You want to get a simple job.
Today’s hustle culture has us thinking that in order to get what we want in life, we need to scream “No excuses!”, sleep only a few hours, get out of your comfort zone instantly or sacrifice a shit ton of things you hold dear to.
If not, you’re definitely not going to get what you want in life.
Sounds daunting right?
It’s almost as if every damn thing is your fault if you don’t get what you want.
It begs to be asked, “Is it a must for it to feel this scary? Must it only be hard? Shit, do these questions make me look like a pussy? Do I deserve to get what I want in life then?”
I’d dare answer: No, it doesn’t have to be this way.
It can be easier.
- All you need to do is to set the right intentions and learn 24/7.
- What intentions? You just intend. You set it in your mind. You have it in your head. You create a tiny little plan. You add in curiosity too.
- Then you take one step. Just one step towards wanting to learn that new thing.
- And then in order to keep learning 24/7, you take even more single steps. Don’t run. Just put your foot forward.
- You learn by reading, doing, searching, researching, asking questions and writing notes.
- You learn at your pace. Nobody is telling you that you need to ace an exam everyday. Nobody says that you’ll get it right all the time either. You’re still going to fuck up.
- Nobody is saying either that learning something means the symmetrical results will come instantly. Because it’s just learning.
- And with learning new shit comes new intentions.
- It will go a long way.
So wake up and have some intentions. It’s not hard.
Then go learn.
Soon, you’ll be creating amazing shit in your life.
More good shit!
Self-Love Isn’t Eating A Pizza And Going To Sleep
Nor is it drinking a beer for breakfast and enjoying that intoxication all morning.
Everyone Is Struggling, So You Don’t Need To Be Right
I was chatting with a friend today when he started telling me how “triggered” he got with another friend.