I just let the air conditioner repairman out of the house. He was a nice, middle-aged dude who was very mild-mannered. When servicing the unit in my room, he asked if I wanted to leave it switched on.
I said no.
And he replied, “Fresh air is better right?”
I don’t sleep using the air-conditioner. I don’t need it. A standing fan plus the winds from outside are enough.
For fresh air is better.
Many things are better in life and usually, they’re the basic things:
- A book is better, so drop the blogs, videos, click bait articles and memes.
- Going for a walk is better, so get out of the house.
- A home-cooked meal is better, so stop with the junk food.
- A conversation is better, so go catch up with an old friend you haven’t seen in a while.
- A morning with zero hangover is better, so go home after 2AM and after a few drinks.
- Water is better, so stop drinking fizzy drinks.
- Common sense is better than a complicated solution, so practice it.
A healthy life with a healthy body is better than nothing.
Maybe your life today is a lot better than you think then. For it’s all around you, like air.
Fresh air is better.