1) Your degree may be useless for several reasons. Hence, you need to learn how to kill it at the interview, be prepared to work in other fields and most of all, respect people for who they are, not what their education background is.
2) Love, dating and relationships? Nothing to do with your education or the amount of money you earn. You’ll see that many other factors matter. So, be personal and learn to love each other on a sincere level.
3) Embrace your introverted or extroverted side. This is effectively learning about who you are in your own space. There’s no more classroom after graduation baby. Better get used to it.
4) You can learn a lot more about yourself, other people and life itself by travelling. Do it alone even. Go meet people of other cultures. You can’t get any of that in textbooks.
5) Spend time with your parents, because all the while you were studying and making them proud, they were growing old. Unlike you, they stopped growing up a long time ago.
6) Passion doesn’t solve all your problems. It simply doesn’t. Okay?
7) It takes a lot more than studying business modules to be successful in business. Keep trying to find out what works for you.
8) And lastly, happiness is a choice. All the shit you study makes you want to chase happiness only. You gotta choose it!
Be happy in life after college today! Get my free book! 12 Things Happy People Don’t Give a Fuck About!