- “I know we’re good friends and that we’ve a meaningful, platonic friendship, but I’d so bang you if I had the chance.”
- “And I think that’s perfectly fine. It’s just sex.”
- “You do look fat in that dress.”
- “You have indeed gained weight.”
- “I kind of actually agree with your boyfriend when he said you’re acting like a bitch…”
- “I truly think you’re in the wrong here and that you should stop being a whiny brat who’s covering up her insecurities with dumb excuses only spoiled princesses would use.”
- “Your makeup is horrible.”
- “Stop trying so hard to take selfies! No matter what angle you pose with, you still don’t look good.”
- “Babe! You should totally watch out yourself and ignore all my feelings. Please go ahead and date that other guy! I only want you to be happy! I am totally fine with crying my eyes out every night before I go to bed as I think about losing you.”
- “I’ve a ton of anger issues and that may really scare you one day if you piss me off. Heck, I may slap you really, really hard.”
- “I really wish I can punch you in the face and get away with it.”
- “Why yes! I do indeed look at other women and fantasize about having sex with them or even having a relationship with them!”
- “Why yes! Your friend is actually kind of hotter than you are.”
- “I was close to setting your hair on fire when you were asleep.”
- “My hobbies include infidelity.”
- “You were kind of bad in bed babe.”
- “And I’ve had way better.”
- “If you don’t think that I am hot and good-looking with all these beefed up muscles you must be blind bitch!”
- “If the pregnancy test shows positive, I am so running away, tonight.”
- “Well I am going to foot the bill now, but it’d be actually super awesome if you paid half you know… ya fucking cunt.”
- “I came up with nicknames for you. They’re: Miss Difficult, Cunty, Bitch Face and Self-entitled Whore.”
If you enjoyed this article, please click on the little green heart below. I’d love you for it. Thanks.
Check out my other articles right here baby!
- The 6 stages all introverts go through as they grow up
- Karma is bullshit
- I’ve anger issues and this is why I choose to remain angry
My name is Alden Tan and I’m sick of bullshit in the personal development space thanks to the pretentious people out there. I love writing and I’m also a Bboy.
Get my free book here if you want to stay in touch with me: 12 Things Happy People Don’t Give a Fuck About!